Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Okay, I’m just in a writing mood today!
So, there was a short break in the rain, so finally I have farm pictures!




















The geese, who are actively honking and hissing at me. Have I mentioned that I really hate geese? Actually, there’s 4 geese, and 4 ducks. The ducks are not nearly as noisy, and cute to boot.




















Chickens!




















Damn, that’s a nice cock. (Sorry, I just couldn’t resist! He really is very pretty, though).



















Der neue Stall. Just finished this spring, I believe.



















Horses! Rufina, Jolly, Scotty, Sammy, Lavendel, Freddy, Lady, Jaspar, Chamilla, Ahira.


















Jolly, characteristically eating to save her life.















Scotty, the Norwegian. He’s so fluffy and cute!
















Jasper, characteristically trying to play with me/eat my face.
















Just outside the stable. I don’t know if that clearing is natural or intentional, but it’s a perfect window for the Alps. It’s really the perfect view.





















Die Lady, looking a little tired. Really cool sky, though (5 minutes before it rained on me)
















Meet my farmy alter-ego. Quick-dry pants, rubber boots, a fleece, Albert Einstein hair, an impressive tan (for me) and a kitty. Gotta say, not the most attractive photo I’ve ever seen of myself.














No farm is complete without a Shetland pony and a foal (actually, there are 3 foals).














Die Junge (the boys).

































The family of deer that live around here. We see them every few days.

























Chamilla and Yolanda, the kitty.














No comments:

Post a Comment