Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vacation Part Deux:

So, arguably one of the best (and busiest!) vacations I've had in quite some time. Spent New Year's in NYC which was fun and got to see the Philharmonic Orchestra (partly exciting because of the music, partly... because I got to wear my new dress). The rest of the vacation was a happy blur, containing: going to the Renewal concert, seeing my mother's side of the family, going dancing in Greenfield for the first time in nearly 5 months, visiting friends, going to see Crooked Still, choosing a violin, making a really snazzy apron and just generally stressing out about where on Earth my vacation was going and why it was going there so bloody fast (okay, that part isn't so happy). Time flies when you're having fun. So, many thanks to everyone who made my short visit home a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment